What sets Hospital Directions apart?
The head of the NHS has set down a clear challenge to hospital leaders to which they must rise to deliver the efficiencies required by the Health and Social Care bill. By the end of 2012 leaders will have digested these changes and the consequences for their organisation and be ready to deliver tangible changes to the way they provide for their patients.
The co-location of events for both secondary care leaders and senior clinicians presents suppliers with an unmissable opportunity to engage this highly influential market at a critical time.
A not-so-secret formula
With a growing portfolio of award winning healthcare events including Commissioning, The Pharmacy Show and The Dentistry Show, there is no secret as to why organisers CloserStill have a formidable reputation for delivering large scale healthcare events which set the standard for delegate quality and numbers. By responding to delegates needs for high quality training and education at little or no cost, combined with top name speakers, CloserStill are delivering growing audience figures event after event.
But the way we design our events also offers something different for exhibitors: a bustling exhibition floor with real opportunities for quality conversations with the healthcare audience, conversations which it is becoming increasingly difficult to have in any other setting.
These are just some of the things that Hospital Directions will offer exhibition partners:
- Delegate flow from both secondary care leaders and senior clinicians from the major medical specialties
- Conference and exhibition programme focussed on delivering face to face time with peers, industry experts and suppliers
- Bespoke programme for every delegate to encourage productive conversation with suppliers of most interest
- Delegates with active purchasing interest: typically at our events over 86% intend to purchase from a supplier they met at the show
- Innovative content features such as facilitated learning and round tables to get quality conversation flowing
- Brings together the major stakeholders of secondary care management including function heads and senior clinicians in one space
- Online interactive content to increase exhibitor brand exposure throughout the year
- Free or low cost places for selected NHS attendees offering great value for money and ensuring cost does not prevent key delegates from attending
What are delegates looking for?
Our pre show research suggests our delegate pool is actively interested in sourcing new suppliers and services. They are particularly interested in increasing efficiency; to spend strategically without compromising patient experience.
- 95% of service heads we surveyed believed the way they work will undergo significant change in the next 12 months
- Over 60% believed they would be significantly redesigning services – their top priority to deliver efficiencies
- 98% believed outsourcing partnerships and effective use of technology would be key to improving their productivity.
Help lead the change
Any organisation looking to get face to face with all those involved in driving secondary care should consider what can be achieved at Hospital Directions
- Healthcare service providers
- IT solutions providers
- Technology and communications suppliers
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Equipment suppliers
- Legal advisors
- Associations and charities
- Recruitment and HR suppliers
- Banks and financial services
- Facilities and estate management experts
2013 prices will be announced soon - book now for the best prices and availability.
For more information please contact a member of the team on:
T: 0207 348 4907